Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers Compensation pays for medical care and the physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work, and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. In most cases, this type of coverage also protects an employer from lawsuits from injured employees.
A proper workers compensation policy results in more confident and secure employees, more productive workplaces, and even savings that your business could see on the bottom line.
If your employees are using their own vehicles on the job, you should consider workers compensation insurance to make sure you’re protected against incidents that could arise.
Workers Compensation can cover a broad range of services and cases, including:
- Medical coverage - includes medical expenses for doctor, hospital and nursing care, medications, diagnostic tests, physical therapy, and medical equipment
- Disability - provides partial reimbursement of wages lost during a temporary or permanent disability
- Rehabilitation - includes vocational training for workers who must change their line of work due to their injury
- Death - provides a death benefit to the surviving spouse and minor children of a worker who is killed on the job
- Legal staff who are required in association with an injury sustained on the job
Accidents happen. Make sure they don’t undo everything you’ve worked so hard to build. Contact us to find out how to get the workers compensation insurance that’s right for your business.
We proudly serve the cities of:
Springtown, Reno, Poolville, Azle, Boyd, Weatherford, Willow Park, Wise County, Parker County, Decatur, Mineral Wells, Peaster, Bridgeport, Brock, Granbury, Haslet, Newark, Paradise, Aledo, Hudson Oaks, and Haslet, Texas